Re: [00/80] 2.6.35.6 stable review

From: Piotr Hosowicz
Date: Sat Sep 25 2010 - 13:52:21 EST

On 25.09.2010 19:42, Greg KH wrote:
On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 07:30:17PM +0200, Piotr Hosowicz wrote:
On 25.09.2010 19:24, Greg KH wrote:
On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 06:49:05PM +0200, Piotr Hosowicz wrote:
On 24.09.2010 18:27, Greg KH wrote:

This is the start of the stable review cycle for the 2.6.35.6 release.
There are 80 patches in this series, all will be posted as a response
to this one. If anyone has any issues with these being applied, please
let us know. If anyone is a maintainer of the proper subsystem, and
wants to add a Signed-off-by: line to the patch, please respond with it.

Anything received after that time might be too late.

nouveau graphics driver does not work at all. I submitted full data a few
days ago.

Was that with .5 or is this something new for .6? And sorry if I missed
this, for some reason I thought the problem was with the nvidia driver.

Tested now with .5-rc1. It is with the kernel NVidia driver, the nouveau.

And that works? Or not?

No, does not.

Why not try the "real" 2.6.36.5 release?

I thought that you want us to test the rc1 release, so I downloaded the 2.6.35.5 and patched it with the summary patch you gave an URL for.

--
- Jaka jest największa anomalia fizjologiczno-polityczna?
- Członek wysunięty z ramienia na czoło.