Re: [RFC v4]update broken web addresses in the kernel.

From: Justin P. Mattock
Date: Tue Sep 28 2010 - 00:21:35 EST

On 09/27/2010 09:15 PM, Finn Thain wrote:

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010, Justin P. Mattock wrote:

alright.. I'll redu this... remove the brackets, and fix up the rest..
one note is:
http://dri.freedesktop.org/wiki/Documentation
this address is already there..

Right you are.

probably best to just leave the sourceforge
address and use the webarchive and/or if theirs a
proper address for the sourceforge dri..

I didn't find a sensible address for the sourceforge stuff now that
indexes are turned off for /doc/.

I agree, best just to leave it as is, since it is in the archive.

Finn

Justin P. Mattock

alright... resent, hopefully I didnt miss any of them...
eyes are going out of whack over here..

Justin P. Mattock