Re: Linux 2.6.36-rc7

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Wed Oct 06 2010 - 20:51:42 EST

Hi Linus,

On Wed, 6 Oct 2010 14:45:13 -0700 Linus Torvalds <torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This should be the last -rc, I'm not seeing any reason to keep
> delaying a real release. There was still more changes to
> drivers/gpu/drm than I really would have hoped for, but they all look
> harmless and good. Famous last words.

I have no idea how critical any of this stuff is, but linux-next contain
the following in it's "current" trees i.e. stuff that is supposed to go
into 2.6.36. These are from the arm-current, scsi-rc-fixes, net-current,
wireless-current, kbuild-current, input-current and ide-curent trees
(contacts cc'd).

Arnaud Lacombe (1):
kconfig: delay symbol direct dependency initialization
[This one produces a lot of new warnings, but also fixes a bug ...]

Ben Hutchings (2):
Revert "ipv4: Make INET_LRO a bool instead of tristate."
netdev: Depend on INET before selecting INET_LRO

Dan Carpenter (1):
cls_u32: signedness bug

Dan Rosenberg (2):
sctp: prevent reading out-of-bounds memory
sctp: Fix out-of-bounds reading in sctp_asoc_get_hmac()

David Stevens (1):
ipv4: correct IGMP behavior on v3 query during v2-compatibility mode

Dmitry Torokhov (1):
Input: wacom - fix runtime PM related deadlock

Eric Dumazet (1):
caif: fix two caif_connect() bugs

Felix Fietkau (1):
ath9k_hw: fix regression in ANI listen time calculation

Henrik Rydberg (1):
Input: uinput - setup MT usage during device creation

Jeff Kirsher (4):
ixgbevf.txt: Update ixgbevf documentation
e1000.txt: Update e1000 documentation
e1000e.txt: Add e1000e documentation
MAINTAINERS: update Intel LAN Ethernet info

Johannes Berg (1):
mac80211: delete AddBA response timer

Kenneth Waters (1):
Input: joydev - fix JSIOCSAXMAP ioctl

Maciej Åenczykowski (1):
net: Fix IPv6 PMTU disc. w/ asymmetric routes

Martin K. Petersen (1):
[SCSI] Fix VPD inquiry page wrapper

Nagendra Tomar (1):
net: Fix the condition passed to sk_wait_event()

Neil Horman (1):
bonding: fix WARN_ON when writing to bond_master sysfs file

Santosh Shilimkar (1):
ARM: 6419/1: mmu: Fix MT_MEMORY and MT_MEMORY_NONCACHED pte flags

Sergei Shtylyov (2):
hpt366: add debounce delay to cable_detect() method
hpt366: fix clock turnaround

Stanislaw Gruszka (1):
skge: add quirk to limit DMA

Will Deacon (2):
ARM: 6416/1: errata: faulty hazard checking in the Store Buffer may lead to data corruption
ARM: 6412/1: kprobes-decode: add support for MOVW instruction

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx