Re: Tips on debugging suspend/resume failure

From: Lima Union
Date: Fri Oct 08 2010 - 11:05:05 EST

Just to let you know that I'm experiencing a similar problem, upon
resuming from s2ram the machine just gets stuck (no access thru
keyboard nor ssh, just replies from ping). The latest kernel that I
can use without this problem is 2.6.33.7 (rock solid), all newer
kernels that I tried after that one have the same issue (included
2.6.35.6) in a random way, ie: in ten suspend/resume cycles it may
happen once. I'm not a programmer so I can't really help here. (I'm
not subscribed to LKML).
Regards.LU.