ftrace does not work on cpus > 999.

From: Robin Holt
Date: Sat Oct 16 2010 - 09:15:19 EST

Just started looking into using ftrace to identify a difficult to diagnose
userland set of processes when I noticed that the .../trace/per_cpu
directory only contains entries for cpus 0-999. I have not looked at
what else may not work. For the cpus that are listed, I am able to grep
trace buffer information so it is mostly working.

I will be away from email for most of today, but may get back to this
tonight. If there are any suggestions, I will happily give them a try.

Thanks,
Robin