Re: Alternate git repo servers

From: Piotr Hosowicz
Date: Sat Oct 16 2010 - 16:52:18 EST

On 16.10.2010 22:43, Elvis Dowson wrote:

Yes, just type

git clone http://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap-2.6.git

Are you also experiencing slowness with the git protocol with the servers on git.kernel.org& gitorious.org.

I had it some days ago with kernel.org, but I substituted the host part with some different hostname, I saw that other announed a minute ago with some git-pull request on LKML - and it worked, it could be pure luck.

Thanks,

Piotr Hosowicz

--
- Czy jest cukier w kostkach ?