Re: ima: use of radix tree cache indexing == massive waste of memory?

From: Ingo Molnar
Date: Sun Oct 17 2010 - 01:50:16 EST

* Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 09:09:17PM -0400, Kyle McMartin wrote:
>
> > The Kconfig description sounds generally useful to me. If it's
> > bloated crap, how did it get merged?
>
> Just like all the other crap. It's been made pretty clear that "no"
> generally is not an answer for a merge request. Just bikeshedding
> over whitespace or maintainer files entries for a couple month of
> delay is fine.

IMO insensitive, tester alienating insults like the one you have just
launched against the wrong person are far more destructive to the
efficiency of the kernel quality process than the same-old influx of
crap.

You'd be right to flame the heck out of the lkml hardened person(s) who
allowed that crap, but not the person who was in the chain of testing
that helped us find it, for chrissakes!

We keep losing really good people due to social imbeciles like you.

Thanks,

Ingo