Re: bug in streamline_config.pl

From: Steven Rostedt
Date: Mon Oct 25 2010 - 17:14:27 EST

On Mon, 2010-10-25 at 16:05 -0400, member graysky wrote:
> Hey man. If I use it the way you suggested, it doesn't work. I
> documented it in this thread:
>
> https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=830221#p830221
>
> Please let me know what you think. Note that it works perfectly call
> it without the make localmodconfig

Then this is a bug and should be reported. I've add LKML to the Cc list,
so that this becomes public for all kernel developers.

I'm a bit confused to exactly what is broken? What did you do on what
kernel and what did you find that broke?

Could you try the lastest stable kernel and see if it is broken there
too? 2.6.36.

Thanks!

-- Steve