Webcam driver not working: drivers/media/video/gspca/ov519.c device 05a9:4519

From: Anca Emanuel
Date: Fri Oct 29 2010 - 08:12:14 EST

Hi all, sorry for the noise, but in current mainline (2.6.36-git12)
there are some updates in ov519.c
I'm running this kernel now and my camera is still not working (tested
in windows and it works).

lsusb:
Bus 008 Device 002: ID 05a9:4519 OmniVision Technologies, Inc. Webcam Classic

But on the case it writes: GRANDTEC Grand IP CAMERA PRO Model: 2
In have an LAN or USB switch mode.

Picture: http://tinypic.com/r/292llcg/7

Chips:
0705C07353 label on W9812G2GH-6 chip

MX chip:
T073520
29LV160CBTC-70G
2W417500

IC+ chip:
IP101A LF
0731S15
FNS1877.1

The errors I get:
Camorama Webcam Viewer: Could not connect to video device (/dev/video0).
Please check connection.

Cheese Webcam Booth: No device found.