vhost-net-next updates

From: Michael S. Tsirkin
Date: Thu Nov 04 2010 - 07:26:51 EST

I pushed out some optimization patches on vhost-net-next
branch on my vhost tree (intended for 2.6.38).
It would be helpful if people working on vhost-net optimizations
base their work on that tree just to make sure comparisons
are apples to apples.

I might rebase this as I didn't send a pull request to Dave yet
but I'll try not to. So far I have:

8b7347a vhost: get/put_user -> __get/__put_user
dfe5ac5 vhost: copy_to_user -> __copy_to_user
64e1c80 vhost-net: batch use/unuse mm
533a19b vhost: put mm after thread stop
3fcedec drivers/vhost/vhost.c: delete double assignment

Thanks!

--
MST