Re: [2.6.37-rc1] udevd-event prints errors.

From: Kay Sievers
Date: Sat Nov 06 2010 - 10:24:08 EST

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 12:18, Tetsuo Handa
<penguin-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Other than that, everything works ok, right?
> Right.

It's something that should be fixed in the udev rules. This is the
fixed line, we used in later releases. It adds an additional match to
prevent the warning you see:
SUBSYSTEM=="scsi", KERNEL=="[0-9]*:[0-9]*", WAIT_FOR_SYSFS="ioerr_cnt"

All of that is not needed with current kernels, it was a hacky
workaround for broken sysfs/event timing issues we had years ago.

Kay