Can We Trust You?

From: Sgt. Brown Richard
Date: Sat Nov 06 2010 - 22:52:14 EST

Dear friend,

I do hope my email meet you well, I am Sgt.Brown Richard a U.S. Army in
Iraq . I write you this email to ask for your agreement to receive the sum
of 30 Million dollars on our behalf. My partner and I need a good partner
someone we can trust to actualize this venture. The money is from oil
proceeds and legal. And we are transferring it via the safe passage of a
diplomatic courier. If you agree,

get yourself a deal by replying to: brownrichard10024@xxxxxxxxxxxx Once you
receive the funds, you are to take a reward of 30% and keep our part. If
you have good business plan, you can invest our share too. We seek your
confidentiality in this business transaction.We await your response and
wish to furnish you with more comprehensive details.

Your buddy,

Sgt. Brown Richard

believed to be clean.