Re: [GIT PULL] fixes for tidspbridge 2.6.37-rc1

From: Arnd Bergmann
Date: Tue Nov 09 2010 - 11:29:32 EST

On Tuesday 09 November 2010, Felipe Contreras wrote:
> Felipe Contreras (14):
> Revert "staging: tidspbridge - update Kconfig to select IOMMU module"
> Revert "staging: tidspbridge - remove dmm custom module"
> Revert "staging: tidspbridge - deprecate reserve/unreserve_memory funtions"
> Revert "staging: tidspbridge - remove reserved memory clean up"
> Revert "staging: tidspbridge: remove dw_dmmu_base from cfg_hostres struct"
> Revert "staging: tidspbridge - move all iommu related code to a new file"
> Revert "staging: tidspbridge - remove hw directory"
> Revert "staging: tidspbridge - fix mmufault support"
> Revert "staging: tidspbridge - remove custom mmu code from tiomap3430.c"
> Revert "staging: tidspbridge - rename bridge_brd_mem_map/unmap to a proper name"
> Revert "staging: tidspbridge - move shared memory iommu maps to tiomap3430.c"
> Revert "staging: tidspbridge: replace iommu custom for opensource implementation"

That adds quite a lot of crap back in that was removed by Fernando earlier:

It may have been premature to merge the patches as you say, but now that
they are in, I'd vote for giving Fernando a chance to fix up any damage
that was done in the process rather than just reverting all the useful
changes.

Arnd