perf offcore patchkit for merge

From: Andi Kleen
Date: Thu Nov 18 2010 - 05:47:53 EST

This is the latest version of the perf offcore / extra regs
patchkit. I addressed all earlier comments I believe and
this should be ready for merge now.

- Allocating multiple registers is supported now
- I kept the percore allocation because the manual
kmalloc method turned out to be more complicated and
alloc_percpu() really already did what I wanted.
However I switched to using the CPU notifier to set up the
topology for hotplug, together with a bugfix to make sure
x86 sets up the topology before calling it.
- A few other improvements.

-Andi