Re: i915 regression (??)

From: Felipe Balbi
Date: Tue Nov 23 2010 - 04:16:51 EST

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 01:08:02PM -0500, Chris Wilson wrote:
On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 09:28:42 +0300, Felipe Balbi <balbi@xxxxxx> wrote:
I believe 2.6.36-rc4 has a regresion ? With .32 (debian sid package) I
had everything working fine, but with .36-rc4 no output comes on LVDS,
only on my HDMI external monitor. Here's the xrandr output:

You don't have LVDS, but eDP. We are working on getting the power-on
sequence correct for all systems but alas we still in the phase where we
fix it for some machines and cause others to fail.

.37-rc3 and it's still broken. Any ways I could help ? I have at least a
machine to test (Dell e6410). It works sometimes out of luck and others,
only rebooting.

--
balbi