Process your first payment of $ 5,000 USD

From: WESTERN UNION PAYMENT
Date: Thu Nov 25 2010 - 20:11:59 EST

I wish to inform you that we have Process your first payment of $ 5,000
USD.To track payment use www.westernunion.com before going to pick it up
Sender Name: Raymond John, MTCN 577-735-0210,This funds was given to you
by the United Nations With Ecowas to support individial due to the
worldwide economy meltdown,your email was luckly picked among other.we are
mandated to send you the total sum of 150,000USD through Western
Union.send name, address, phone number for more information To email
wupayoff2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards
Pastor Cole Jefferson.