Problems using EXPORT_SYMBOL with lib/flex_array

From: Alex Bennee
Date: Wed Dec 01 2010 - 07:06:08 EST

Hi,

I want to be able to use the flex_array functions in my module so I
wanted to EXPORT_SYMBOL the API.

I added the appropriate EXPORT_SYMBOL runes into lib/flex_array.c and
added externs in the header files but after re-building there is still
no sign of them in Module.symvers.

I've done a make clean, reset the whole repo to ensure the tree is
clean from previous builds and I'm still seeing problems. Am I being a
little dim or is there some other magic foo that needs doing to add an
export to a library function?

--
Alex, homepage: http://www.bennee.com/~alex/
http://www.half-llama.co.uk