[GIT] HID

From: Jiri Kosina
Date: Thu Dec 02 2010 - 20:24:56 EST

Linus,

please pull from 'for-linus' branch of

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jikos/hid.git for-linus

to receive updates for HID subsystem that should be in 2.6.37.

The most important one is a fix from Dmitry. We don't want to do a major
release with wrong units being exported, as that would be bad ABI issue in
evdev.
The rest is just very simple fixes and device ID addition.

Note: you are going to get conflict in drivers/hid/hid-input.c. This is
caused by commit a0bf0ea8 ("Input: hid-input - switch to using new keycode
interface") which went through Dmitry's tree, as it was part of larger
rework. It's fine to just use the variant from that commit. I'd normally
pull your tree into the 'for-linus' branch and resolve the conflict
myself, but as you explicitly asked last time (and on KS I believe as
well) not to do it, I am keeping the conflict resolution there for you :)

Thanks!

Dmitry Torokhov (1):
HID: length resolution should be reported units/mm

Henrik Rydberg (1):
HID: egalax: Use kzalloc

Joe Perches (1):
HID: Remove KERN_DEBUG from dbg_hid use

Simon Wood (1):
HID: add support for F430 Force Feedback Wheel

drivers/hid/hid-core.c | 1 +
drivers/hid/hid-egalax.c | 2 +-
drivers/hid/hid-input.c | 22 +++++++++++++---------
drivers/hid/hid-tmff.c | 2 ++