Re: linux-next: Tree for December (Reverts in tip tree)

From: Sedat Dilek
Date: Thu Dec 09 2010 - 03:07:36 EST

Hi,

while looking over Stehen's "ChangeLog" from [1]:

"...The tip tree still has its build failures so I have reverted 3 commits..."

This are the patches:

Revert "perf, arch: Cleanup perf-pmu init vs lockup-detector"
Revert "x86, nmi_watchdog: Remove the old nmi_watchdog"
Revert "x86, nmi_watchdog: Remove all stub function calls from old nmi_watchdog"

The first time they have to be reverted was in next-20101130 [2].
Just curious, Is this going to be fixed?
Are there patches around for testing?
Don't misunderstand me, the solution is not vitally important to me :-).

Regards,
- Sedat -

[1] http://lkml.org/lkml/2010/12/8/517
[2] http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/next-20101130