Re: Linux 2.6.37-rc7

From: Sedat Dilek
Date: Tue Dec 21 2010 - 22:56:58 EST

[...]
>I'm still nervous about some of the regression reports for intel
>graphics, so please keep testing and reporting. This is the last -rc
>before xmas (or whatever your holiday may be), so now you all have a
>few free days when you have nothing better to do than test out an -rc
>release, right?
>
> Linus

As I am not celebrating Xmas this means I have time for testing.
BUT... for testing the kernel-mirrors should work as expected.
Since Monday the speed for checking out or online-browsing the diverse
repos is simply not acceptable.
Also other services are affected like patchwork.kernel.org.
The reason (answer from the ftpadmins) was some android syncing.
How many days will this take?
Yesterday, I could start my daily compilation of linux-next around 5hrs later.
Cloning linux-next GIT was possible in the evening (7/8 p.m. UTC+1).

Sorry, the current situation is far beyond from testing-friendly.

- Sedat -