My Dear friend Please read

From: Dr.Rod Thompson
Date: Tue Dec 28 2010 - 10:06:05 EST

My Dear friend Please read

LET'S BE BUSINESS PARTNER.

My Name is Mr.Rod Thompson, Staff of ING BANK THE NETHERLANDS. I would like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of 8.5 Million Euros. I will like you to stand as the next of kin to my late client whose account is presently dormant for claims. Please once you are interested in my business proposal, further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail. You can click on the blow link to confirm the genuineness of the deceased death. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
If you are interested in my business proposal, get back to me with the information's below so that I can forward to you the details and text of application and the banks contacts for you to apply immediately for the transfer of the 8.5 Million euros into your bank account.
Update me with your personal information such as;

1.Your name in Full:
2.Your Complete Address :
3.Your Occupation
4.Your Nationality