Re: per-chroot clock module ?

From: webmaster
Date: Thu Dec 30 2010 - 15:31:30 EST

On Friday 03 December 2010 19:36:59 Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!
>
> > I'd really like to be able to set a distinct "clock" for a specific chroot environment,
> > such that the super-user could call :
> > const char *my_chroot_directory = "/some_chroot";
> > struct stat st;
> > if(stat( my_chroot_directory, &st) ==0)
> > sys_clock_settime ((clockid_t) st.st_inode, (struct timespec *)tp)
> > ( from glibc )
>
> See subterfugue.net... it can do this.

Sorry for the delay in responding -
but I've been very busy, amongst other things working on the "per-chroot" module, which
now works in a very basic but sufficient mode.
If anyone else would find it useful, I'll fill it out some more and post it to this list.

I'd like to see this "subterfuge.net" - but I'm unable to connect with HTTP:

$ curl http://subterfuge.net --trace-ascii /dev/fd/2
== Info: About to connect() to subterfuge.net port 80 (#0)
== Info: Trying 184.82.15.90... == Info: No route to host
== Info: couldn't connect to host
== Info: Closing connection #0
curl: (7) couldn't connect to host

while google just finds "subterfuge.com" which appears to be a Spanish record company ...
Is this server now down / being blocked ?
Did I get the URL incorrect ? What is / was the software at subterfuge.net ?

All the best & happy new year to all ,
Jason