RE: [v3 1/3] 1/3 Touchscreen: Cypress TTSP G3 MTDEV Core Driver

From: Kevin McNeely
Date: Mon Jan 03 2011 - 15:52:32 EST

Hi Henrik,

The market we are currently servicing requires Protocol A and we are
trying to meet those submission requirements in the near term.

With Protocol A available to the market, we will immediately work on a
Protocol B driver which will take advantage of track id information that
our device can provide. For that effort, I would sincerely appreciate
information about testing (in-kernel tracking module?).

Thank you and best regards,
Kevin

Miao;