Re: [RFC v3 0/5] hid-multitouch: a first step towards multitouchunification

From: Jiri Kosina
Date: Fri Jan 07 2011 - 17:59:00 EST

On Fri, 7 Jan 2011, Benjamin Tissoires wrote:

> Hi,
>
> here is the v3.
>
> all changes are coming from the mails with Henrik:
>
> - restricted to new drivers only
> - delete mt_buffer struct
> - replace/adapt prev_valid in favor of seen_in_this_frame
> - integrated fuzz
> - introduce MT_QUIRKS
> - other small fixes

Hi Bejnamin,

thanks a lot for spinning this up so nicely and quickly.

I have now applied the patchset as-is to the 'multitouch' branch in my
tree.

It doesn't currently build, as it depends on multitouch updates going
through Dmitry's tree to Linus. As far as I have seen, Dmitry has already
sent the pull request, but Linus hasn't pulled yet.
As soon as this happens, I will merge linux-2.6 into this branch to make
it compilable.

I am planning to do two-round merging this merge window -- in the first
round, I'll be pushing my current queue, and in the second round there
will be hid-multitouch, in the first half of the next week, if everything
goes smoothly.

Henrik, thanks a lot for the review, I really appreciate that.

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs, Novell Inc.