Re: [RFC v3 0/5] hid-multitouch: a first step towards multitouchunification

From: Jiri Kosina
Date: Sat Jan 08 2011 - 16:25:34 EST

On Sat, 8 Jan 2011, Jiri Kosina wrote:

> > > all changes are coming from the mails with Henrik:
> > >
> > > - restricted to new drivers only
> > > - delete mt_buffer struct
> > > - replace/adapt prev_valid in favor of seen_in_this_frame
> > > - integrated fuzz
> > > - introduce MT_QUIRKS
> > > - other small fixes
> >
> > Hi Bejnamin,
> >
> > thanks a lot for spinning this up so nicely and quickly.
> >
> > I have now applied the patchset as-is to the 'multitouch' branch in my
> > tree.
>
> Which means -- could you please send any followup patches on top of that
> branch (i.e. on top of the v3 patchset)? It would help my workflow and
> make the merging process smoother.

'multitouch' brach now builds, as Linus has taken Dmitry's pull request
and I have merged from Linus.

So once you have fixed for the minor issues raised by Henrik and once you
have finished your testing, please send the additional fixes to me and I
will be merging the branch upstream.

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina