Re: [git pull] drm for rc1

From: Dave Airlie
Date: Tue Jan 11 2011 - 20:54:48 EST

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 11:36 AM, Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 3:01 PM, Linus Torvalds
> <torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>  ... I'll test that drm-intel-staging commit.
>
> Initial testing _seems_ to confirm that merging drm-intel-staging gets
> rid of the problem. But I haven't spent a whole lot of time in the
> screen saver. Will start driving kids around now, so more intense
> screen saver testing is coming up..

Its looking good here, I've pushed a drm-fixes branch with what Chris
sent me + a couple of i915/iommu fixes to my repo,

I'm going to run it on my laptop for a few more hours then I'll send
you a pull req, but none of the triggers I had yesterday seem to take
it down.

Dave.