Re: [BUG] perf sched broken

From: Corey Ashford
Date: Wed Jan 12 2011 - 14:42:05 EST

On 01/12/2011 01:29 AM, Stephane Eranian wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to use perf sched from tip-x86 but it fails for all my attempts.

So far I have been unsuccessful in reproducing this problem, but I suspect that I have the wrong git tree or branch. The git tree I've cloned is:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/linux-2.6-tip.git

I've tried the branches master, x86/urgent, and x86-urgent-for-linus. All of those produce correct results, as far as I can tell.

Which tree / branch should I be using?

- Corey