UASP: updates and merges

From: Luben Tuikov
Date: Thu Jan 13 2011 - 05:45:33 EST

The UASP driver allows you to connect to UAS devices and use them
as SCSI devices.

I've merged latest master (f87813) and resolved a conflict in drivers/scsi/sd.c by adding back the truncation of the mode sense data.

The UASP driver saw the following update:

[USB] UASP: factor out GFP flags and make them GFP_ATOMIC

Factor out the GFP flags and make them atomic:
1) The SCSI subsystem uses GFP_ATOMIC, e.g. before
calling the host's slave_alloc callback (at the
time of this commit).
2) As we are a storage driver doing I/O, we should
use the lowest denominator (highest priority)
allocation, and of course we shouldn't sleep, thus
use GFP_ATOMIC.

The branch can be found here (off of master):
https://github.com/ltuikov/linux-2.6

Original posting of the UASP driver can be found here:
http://marc.info/?l=linux-usb&m=129165511732388&w=2

Luben