CONFIRM YOUR MTCN

From: Western® Union money transfer
Date: Thu Jan 13 2011 - 14:31:23 EST

I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5000.00 USD dollars
through Western Union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your
full compensation payment of $2.100, 000,00 USD via Western Union by the
United Nations Government.So I decided to email you the MTCN and sender
name, so you can pick up this $5000.00 USD to enable us send another
$5000.00 USD by tomorrow as you know we will be sending you only
$5000.00 USD per day. Please pick up this information and run to any
Western Union in your country to pick up the $5000.00 USD and call me back
to send you another payment tomorrow.

Manager: mrs.jessica William
Email: mrs.jessica@xxxx
Phone:+2348182729546

Call or email me once you picked up this $5,000 USD today.
Here is the western union information ,you can
also track it on-line @ www.westernunion.com

SENDER INFORMATION
NAME:LITTY GEORGE
MTCN:6367914744