Re: [GIT PULL] i2c updates for 2.6.38

From: Jean Delvare
Date: Thu Jan 13 2011 - 16:23:17 EST

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 11:24:59 +0000, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 12:25:00PM +0100, Jean Delvare wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the reminder, I'll look into that as soon as possible and
> > when the patches are ready, I'll send another pull request to Linus.
>
> Excellent, thanks - I was worried it might've got lost since you were on
> vacation during pretty much all of the discussion.

Correct, but I trust that you and Rafael got things right. I don't know
much about power management anyway.

So I've applied two patches from you. Please check in:
ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/jdelvare/linux-2.6/jdelvare-i2c/
that I picked the correct versions and confirm that nothing is missing.
If everything looks OK to you, I'll send a pull request to Linus
tomorrow.

--
Jean Delvare