Re: Will you make your code buildable?

From: Piotr Hosowicz
Date: Fri Jan 14 2011 - 12:26:06 EST

On 14.01.2011 18:17, Peter Zijlstra wrote:
On Fri, 2011-01-14 at 18:08 +0100, Piotr Hosowicz wrote:
Hello Peter, hello all,

I CC LKML, because maybe other are uding Peter's code also. I get
following code when I merge your code to Linus tree:

mm/migrate.c: In function âunmap_and_move_huge_pageâ:
mm/migrate.c:845: error: ârcu_lockedâ undeclared (first use in this
function)
mm/migrate.c:845: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
mm/migrate.c:845: error: for each function it appears in.)

I didn't manage to repair it by myself. Will you fix it?

Yeah, I'll refresh post 38-rc1.

Thanks a lot, I'll be back to my set of patch es again then.

Regards,

Piotr Hosowicz

--
Janusz Korwin-Mikke:
"Generalnie rzecz biorÄc, ja jestem w jednej dziedzinie za