[git pull] vfs pile 2 (automount work)

From: Al Viro
Date: Sun Jan 16 2011 - 13:57:51 EST

This pile consists mostly automount patchset by dhowells plus
fixes for related mainline bugs. There's more, but I'd rather keep
pull requests separate; I'll send another one tonight and there will
be more on Monday. Please, pull from

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/viro/vfs-2.6.git/ for-linus

Shortlog:
Al Viro (3):
do_lookup() fix
fix old umount_tree() breakage
sanitize vfsmount refcounting changes

David Howells (11):
Add a dentry op to handle automounting rather than abusing follow_link()
Add a dentry op to allow processes to be held during pathwalk transit
Add an AT_NO_AUTOMOUNT flag to suppress terminal automount
AFS: Use d_automount() rather than abusing follow_link()
NFS: Use d_automount() rather than abusing follow_link()
CIFS: Use d_automount() rather than abusing follow_link()
Remove the automount through follow_link() kludge code from pathwalk
Remove a further kludge from __do_follow_link()
Allow d_manage() to be used in RCU-walk mode
Unexport do_add_mount() and add in follow_automount(), not ->d_automount()
autofs4: Merge the remaining dentry ops tables

Ian Kent (9):
autofs4: Add d_automount() dentry operation
autofs4: Add d_manage() dentry operation
autofs4: Remove unused code
autofs4: Clean up inode operations
autofs4: Clean up dentry operations
autofs4: Clean up autofs4_free_ino()
autofs4: Fix wait validation
autofs4: Add v4 pseudo direct mount support
autofs4: Bump version

Diffstat:
Documentation/filesystems/Locking | 4 +
Documentation/filesystems/vfs.txt | 43 +++
drivers/mtd/mtdchar.c | 2 +-
drivers/staging/autofs/dirhash.c | 5 +-
fs/afs/dir.c | 1 +
fs/afs/inode.c | 3 +-