Re: [RFC 0/2] remove BT references from TI_ST

From: Pavan Savoy
Date: Wed Jan 19 2011 - 13:26:35 EST

Gustavo,

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 4:29 PM, <pavan_savoy@xxxxxx> wrote:
> From: Pavan Savoy <pavan_savoy@xxxxxx>
>
> Gustavo,
>
> Based on your comments, that the underlying shared transport driver
> for btwilink driver made use of the BT references to peek into the packets
> I have modified the TI_ST.

Since there lacks a generic way to parse the packets coming in from the
UART into BT, FM or GPS, we have to look into the data to fragment assembled
data or assemble fragmented data.

Please have a look, Please suggest whether something like this is required,
If not, please also suggest, if including BT headers is a problem ?

Because I just include the BT headers and don't have a build
dependency as such on
BT/HCI and don't use any functions from hci_core in my shared transport driver.