[no subject]

From: werner
Date: Wed Jan 19 2011 - 17:03:05 EST

Hello

Only for your information, after the crash report, I recompiled the kernel with switching off HUGEPAGE, and then it runs normally. This means, that the problem really was caused by khugepaged, not by any other change from 2.6.37 to 2.6.38-rc1 . Below I dont give the whole configure file, but only that part where is the difference (the line marked as comment)

I didnt yet try any patch.

wl

CONFIG_DEFAULT_MMAP_MIN_ADDR=65536
CONFIG_ARCH_SUPPORTS_MEMORY_FAILURE=y
CONFIG_MEMORY_FAILURE=y
# CONFIG_TRANSPARENT_HUGEPAGE is not set
CONFIG_HIGHPTE=y
CONFIG_X86_CHECK_BIOS_CORRUPTION=y
CONFIG_X86_BOOTPARAM_MEMORY_CORRUPTION_CHECK=y
CONFIG_X86_RESERVE_LOW=64
---
Professional hosting for everyone - http://www.host.ru