Change name from swiotlb-xen to xen-two tree and branches.

From: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
Date: Fri Jan 21 2011 - 11:46:53 EST

Hey Stephen,

I was wondering if you would be OK change the name and branch
of one of my trees?

In the past the git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/konrad/xen.git
was called 'swiotlb-xen' but it has expanded since I've took the role
of Xen co-maintainer.

Would you be OK changing the name from swiotlb-xen to 'xen-two' and
pulling from #linux-next branch instead of #master please?

I wonder if there is a better name than 'xen-two'?