IPv6 stack initialization

From: Keshetti Mahesh
Date: Tue Jan 25 2011 - 00:32:32 EST

Hello list,

I am working on a kernel loadable module which is loaded during the
bootup. This module triggers IPv6 'send's in its initialization
function. I am observing that few (upto 5) initial IPv6 'send's are
failing with "Network Unreachable" error. And then it starts working
fine. So my question is, is there any way to find out if the IPv6
stack is ready to use before doing any IPv6 transmission ?

Thanks.

PS: Please CC your responses to my e-mail ID.

--
Keshetti Mahesh