Re: questions about arm trustzone

From: Russell King - ARM Linux
Date: Tue Jan 25 2011 - 05:27:11 EST

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 05:19:16PM +0800, sen wang wrote:
> It seems linux run in the normal world, and the "scm.c"  is the path
> to the monitor mode.
> where can I find the example code for monitor and secure world?

OMAP also uses smc: arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap44xx-smc.S

There's no interface defined for smc because it's highly vendor and
implementation specific. It's just like a SWI (or svc) where it
causes entry via a vector into a priviledged mode, which can be
thought of being similar to a branch to a vector with a mode switch.