Diet Solution Program

From: Donald Heape
Date: Tue Jan 25 2011 - 13:06:37 EST

Diet Solution Program
One of the best programs out there,
If you honestly want to lose weight.
For details visit
http://47e913j1jbho1seop4imqudwf7.hop.clickbank.net/

ADVISORY:: Make the assumption that any/all communications you receive from this system are 'affiliate' based and that the sender is compensated in some form for any action you take in regards to the message you received.

You-are-receiving this @dvertisement message because our records indicate you requested information from the sender or a partner-site. To be cleared from our records, follow the link below or send a letter requesting optout to 825 College Blvd Ste 102-434 Oceanside, Ca 92057 If the link below is broken or is not clickable, simply copy/paste or type all the characters into your browser and hit the return key while connected to the internet.

To remove this email address from further mailings click on the link below while connected to the internet.
http://www.automaticautoresponder1.com/cgi-bin/maxuseradmin.cgi?function=manualdelete3&email=linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&un=donaldheape