I found that site I was talking about yesterday

From: sgtseo
Date: Wed Feb 02 2011 - 04:40:47 EST

Hey,
Here's that site I was talking about to get the email lists...
http://www.buyemailaddresslists.com
They have a ton of targeted email lists to order.
http://www.buyemailaddresslists.com/buy-email-address-lists/prodView.asp?idproduct=53

4 billion emails for under a grand... Can you believe that?
Get a couple in our target area and I'll meet you in the office
to discuss and start sending.
They also have a great sender program, AMS, http://www.buyemailaddresslists.com/buy-email-address-lists/prodView.asp?idProduct=40

That software is 60 bucks and we can send all the emails out without having to use our providers smtp account. This way we don't get into trouble.
Awesome stuff.
Give me a call when you get them ordered and I will come back to the office.
Thanks,
Jeffrey