Re: Linux 2.6.27.58

From: Jayson R. King
Date: Thu Feb 10 2011 - 14:39:25 EST

(sorry if I missed CC'ing anyone, I'm not subscribed to the list)

Mike Galbraith wrote:
> For users of 27 who wish the scheduler had a bit less overhead,
> attached is a small set of sched patches I considered mandatory for
> my 27 tree. First patch cuts overhead quite a bit, the others are
> just fixes I considered important enough to carry around.

Mike,

Thanks for this patch set. I think it's a good idea.

Back in Dec 2008, we discussed a regression associated with the first
patch in this series, "sched: revert back to per-rq vruntime".

You proposed a fix which was committed as 0a582440 and then that was
followed by another fix by Lin Ming 6272d68c. Should these two
additional patches be included in the patch series above?

Jayson