Re: [000/272] 2.6.37.1-stable review

From: Nick Bowler
Date: Wed Feb 16 2011 - 09:32:03 EST

On 2011-02-15 16:15 -0800, Greg KH wrote:
> Note, there are still some patches that people have sent me that did not
> make it to this release. They will show up in the next one, this one is
> big enough, as I'm sure you will agree.

Hi Greg,

Commit c42988012ad9 ("drm/nouveau: Only select ACPI_VIDEO if its
dependencies are met") is needed to fix a build failure on 2.6.37.

I don't see it in your list, and it seems like the patch wasn't Cc'd to
stable, so I just want to make sure you know about it.

Thanks,
--
Nick Bowler, Elliptic Technologies (http://www.elliptictech.com/)