Re: I have a blaze of 353 page allocation failures, all alike

From: Christoph Lameter
Date: Wed Feb 16 2011 - 11:15:04 EST

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011, Peter Kruse wrote:

> messages itself not how the kernel booted up.

I see, the boot messages of the boot after those failures is included,
I thought that would be ok.. anyways, included the boot messages.

Oww. A large number of additional higher order allocations from iptables.
Order 6. But still only partial boot message. I need to see the memory
layout discovered by the kernel and for that I need the early boot messages.

Also since this is 2.6.32: Could you upgrade to the latest which is
2.6.32.28? There may be a fix in there for your problem.