PING? cleancache for 2.6.39 window?

From: Dan Magenheimer
Date: Thu Feb 17 2011 - 15:15:26 EST

Hi Andrew (and Linus) --

As you may have seen, gregkh has taken zcache into drivers/staging
for merging when the 2.6.39 window opens. And zcache (which
works entirely in-kernel, no virtualization required) depends on
cleancache.

Cleancache and zcache are both in linux-next and, via linux-next,
in mmotm. Last October, Linus said that he preferred cleancache
to merge via you (Andrew), not pulled from my git tree. So:

1) Is cleancache finally now acceptable for merging in the
upcoming 2.6.39 window? and
2) If so, is there anything else I need to do to ensure the
merging of cleancache happens during the open window or will
it all happen automagically (from my point of view) through
your (Andrew's) normal open-window processes?

Sorry to be excessively persistent, but I don't want to miss
the 2.6.39 window due to my newbie-ness. And I plan to be on
vacation for some time during March and would also like to ensure
I don't miss something *I* need to do before or during the
window.

Thanks,
Dan Magenheimer