Re: 2.6.37.1 s2disk regression (TPM)

From: Norbert Preining
Date: Tue Feb 22 2011 - 00:40:20 EST

Hi everyone,

sorry for late reply, was night over here in Japan.

On Mo, 21 Feb 2011, Rajiv Andrade wrote:
> Norbert, can 'cat /sys/devices/pnp0/00\:0*/timeouts' and send the output?

I don't have any of these files:
$ ls /sys/devices/pnp0/*
/sys/devices/pnp0/uevent

/sys/devices/pnp0/00:00:
id options power resources subsystem uevent

/sys/devices/pnp0/00:01:
driver firmware_node id options power resources subsystem uevent

/sys/devices/pnp0/00:02:
firmware_node id options power resources subsystem uevent

/sys/devices/pnp0/00:03:
driver id options resources subsystem
firmware_node nvram power rtc uevent

/sys/devices/pnp0/00:04:
firmware_node id options power resources subsystem uevent

/sys/devices/pnp0/00:05:
firmware_node id options power resources subsystem uevent

/sys/devices/pnp0/00:06:
firmware_node id options power resources subsystem uevent

/sys/devices/pnp0/00:07:
driver firmware_node id options power resources subsystem uevent

/sys/devices/pnp0/00:08:
driver firmware_node id options power resources subsystem uevent

/sys/devices/pnp0/00:09:
firmware_node id options power resources subsystem uevent

/sys/devices/pnp0/00:0a:
active driver id owned pubek temp_deactivated
cancel enabled misc pcrs resources uevent
caps firmware_node options power subsystem

/sys/devices/pnp0/power:
async runtime_status wakeup_count
autosuspend_delay_ms runtime_suspended_time wakeup_hit_count
control runtime_usage wakeup_last_time_ms
runtime_active_kids wakeup wakeup_max_time_ms
runtime_active_time wakeup_active wakeup_total_time_ms
runtime_enabled wakeup_active_count
$

running git kernel 6f576d57f1 (were the commit is reverted)

More I cannot offer ... let me know what else I can provide.

Best wishes

Norbert
Norbert Preining preining@{jaist.ac.jp, logic.at, debian.org}
JAIST, Japan TeX Live & Debian Developer
DSA: 0x09C5B094 fp: 14DF 2E6C 0307 BE6D AD76 A9C0 D2BF 4AA3 09C5 B094