Re: regression - 2.6.36 -> 2.6.37 - kvm - 32bit SMP guests don'tboot

From: Zachary Amsden
Date: Mon Feb 28 2011 - 10:17:36 EST

On 02/28/2011 09:32 AM, Nikola Ciprich wrote:
Does the bug you are hitting manifest on both Intel and AMD platforms?
I don't have any AMD box here, I'll try this out at my home box.

Further, do the systems you are hitting this on have stable or unstable
TSCs?
how do I find this out? I don't see any warning about TSC in guest, but I've
just started it..
n.

Before worrying about the guest, is the host TSC stable? What is the host clocksource?