Re: regression - 2.6.36 -> 2.6.37 - kvm - 32bit SMP guests don'tboot

From: Nikola Ciprich
Date: Fri Mar 04 2011 - 17:36:59 EST

> I think although the long term plan is to just do this update once in
> your case (stable tsc), this update is needed.
>
> Why don't you send a patch to re-include it ?

Yes, I'll gladly submit patch, one question, is this OK
to just add calling kvm_make_request(KVM_REQ_CLOCK_UPDATE, vcpu) before
the conditional (as I did in my test), or should it go somewhere to else {..}
section? it's called inside the conditional again, which will cause it
to be called twice in some cases, is it OK?
n.

--
Ing. Nikola CIPRICH

tel.: +420 596 603 142