Re: 2.6.38-rc7, iwlagn crash

From: Mathias BurÃn
Date: Sat Mar 05 2011 - 04:45:29 EST

On 5 March 2011 03:45, Mathias BurÃn <mathias.buren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 4 March 2011 22:23, Mathias BurÃn <mathias.buren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> forwarding to my team to work on it, any additional information you can
>>> provide?
>>>
>>> It is in IBSS mode, do you have any information can shared with us on
>>> your phone's model, setup, and ...
>>> if you can load the module with debug=0x43fff and provide the dmesg log,
>>> it will be very helpful
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Wey

(snip)

I compiled my own kernel (downloaded 2.6.37-rc8 source, applied the
apparmor patch required for Ubuntu, copied over the config, make
oldconfig, enabled iwlwifi debug in menuconfig then compiled it),
booted it and loaded iwlagn with debug=0x43fff. Then I attempted the
same thing (Ubuntu Adhoc, no wireless security, trying to connect with
the phone).

The entire dmesg can be found here:
http://www.privatepaste.com/download/49e6ead6c7

Regards,