Re: [ANNOUNCE] RT for v2.6.34.8 now available.

From: Nathan Grennan
Date: Mon Mar 07 2011 - 16:36:34 EST

Yes, it is the header cleanup done in the 33-->34 dev cycle, seen
between the rev list ^9e74e7c b66696e that changes slab.h use.

If you look at 8a2032dba45e24 *in the patch repo* you will see where
I fixed it for the baseline RT-enabled defconfig. (Meaning I did a
make defconfig, then enabled the RT options). Your config must be
setting something different/extra.

If you do a git show on the above rev list and on the fix in the patch
repo, you will probably be able to tell what is going on. Also please
send me your config (off list) so I can ensure it compiles properly myself.

I found the cause. The patching was incomplete. The correct patch command is the one below, removing the comment lines.

cat ../rt-patches/series | grep -v '\#' | xargs -i cat ../rt-patches/{} | patch -p1