Re: [ANNOUNCE] RT for v2.6.34.8 now available.

From: Nathan Grennan
Date: Mon Mar 07 2011 - 19:16:27 EST

On 03/07/2011 06:44 AM, Paul Gortmaker wrote:
On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 1:51 AM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano
<nando@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 03/04/2011 02:24 PM, Paul Gortmaker wrote:
As a value add to the 2.6.34 long term release, I'm happy to also
announce the availability of 2.6.34-RT.

You can find it in the v2.6.34-rt branch at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/paulg/rt-patches.git
Great! Many thanks... Actually, impressive work.

I'm trying to integrate/build it into my Fedora based rt packages for Planet
CCRMA. Warning: I'm doing this on top of the 2.6.34.8-68 fc13 koji build, so
rt is patched on top of the additional Fedora patches for that build (with a
few trivial tweaks to patch cleanly). So I don't know if the following
issues are due to that - I will investigate:
Thanks - I'm not surprised to see some fallout in new/updated drivers,
since they change so much per release and I didn't attempt to build every
driver under the sun - my core focus was on getting it stable with the main
defconfigs I could easily test. I'll have a look and integrate accordingly.

P.

drivers/net/bnx2x_main.c
drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/quatech_daqp_cs.c

These drivers didn't compile for me. bnx2x_main was an easy fix, but I didn't bother with quatech_daqp_cs.