Alert

From: Helpdesk
Date: Thu Mar 10 2011 - 16:39:36 EST

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------

This is an email account update Web-news
See the below mailing information
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------

Kindly note that We recently did some upgrade on our database.
During the upgrade there was an unusual responds code from your email
address
requesting for deactivation. Verify to deactivate or keep your email
account active.

In order to verify/confirm your email identity,
You are to provide the following data;

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW
*User Name:
*Password:
*Confirm Password:
*Account Deactivation:__(specify yes to
deactivate. No to keep
active)
Reason for Deactivation:__(if yes)

Warning!!! in failure to verify your email account within 48hrs on
receiving this notification, your account will automatically be
deactivated

NOTE: You will be send a password reset
messenge in next seven (7)
working days after undergoing this process
for security reasons.

Thank you for your co-operation!
warning Code: ASPH8B02AXV